At Giganet and M12 Solutions, transparency is one of our core values. Our mission is to deliver premium business communication & connectivity services securely and reliably, and on this page you will find details on how we're doing.
1. If you are a customer, please subscribe using the button at the top right of this page. You can register for E-mail, SMS, Twitter or web hook updates. This is the first place to find out about any network issues, maintenance or updates.
2. Immediate below this introductory text, you will see a list of components that help provide, manage and monitor the services we deliver to our customers. Most of these component status' are automated straight into our NetShield monitoring system, so the moment we detect any issues, this page is automatically updated. We provide our customers the raw & live view into our network status.
3. Beneath the components, if applicable, we list any upcoming maintenance affecting any area of our network. Whether this is core or customer-specific.
4. We then show our System Metrics, which provide a live performance graph of some key core components of our network. This is automated and fed straight from our monitoring systems.
5. Beneath this section, you can see any Past Incidents/Maintenance. You can click to dive into view more details.
If you have any questions not answered here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. However for any critical/P1 issues, please contact us by phone on 0345 408 1212.
(Calls will be screened to ensure you have a valid (24x7 where applicable) support contract.)
No incidents reported today.
No incidents reported.